Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thanks Nuffnang

Nuffnang is always the best advertiser that I know. As a Glitrerati member of nuffnang, I had successfully win a pair of nuffnang premiere screening of Nightfall today. It was a suprise for me after I get to know from my email. Thanks to the Nuffnang by giving me this opportunity to watch the "FREE" movie.


After leaving the blogsphere for so long time, I quite a long time I did not have any buffer earning from nuffnang. Again I was quite surprise today suddenly i had one buffer earning from nuffnang. It definitely will to be one of the pushment for me to continue to write a good blog to all of you.

At last I hope that you all can continue come to support my blog. And also i would like to say "thank you" to nuffnang. For me, nuffnang is always the best advertiser that you must choose.

No comments: