Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first Nuffnang Cheque

There is a long time I didnt update for my blog due to busy with my final year project. I am so happy today because I just received my first nuffnang cheque from nuffnang since I blog about 2 years
When I opened the letter I was so surprise, it is from nuffnang... I jump it up and tell all my housemates. They ask for treat but the amount is too small already. I hope next time I can cash out more and treat all of my friends to eat.

What I am going to use this money? I promise to June june before that I will save all nuffnang and google adsense cashout for my marriage 's money !! I do not when I can marry with june june. Hope that I can to be next KENNY SIA. Please continue to support my blog.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

After 2 years only you get your first cheque? Then my dream of getting mine will be at my old days.

cr3ap said...

Wow after 2 years of blogging? How often do you blog anyway? :D
I think if someone who always blogs could attract more people can earn faster right?

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

Nikel Khor said...

support u..but u support my fund too..wakakak

from Nikel Khor

jfook said...

Congrates!!

Rublyee said...

got treats oredi so must be hardworking and update more. haha

Rublyee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kisahsensasi said...

yeah... try to daily updated n blogwalking....

alien said...

congrats bro..

theeggyolks said...

congrats!!!

Borneo Falcon said...

Hope you get marry soon!

Sydrified said...

hmmm...

i envy you.

hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a blog too! Check out some of my articles if you like! This is a nice blog by the way.
World of Warcraft Mods
world of warcraft pvp

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.