Friday, November 20, 2009

Roadside Dog near my house

There is a long time I did not update for my blog due to busy with my school work. Now I am having my holiday but I still busy with my final year project. However I have back to blogsphere since I will not as busy as before. There are very stress to study for final year and I will tell you all how I released my stress. I want to introduce to you my 2 good friends:- justkitty and justpuppy which shown in the photo below. Both of them are female dog.

These two puppy are born by a roadside dog near my house. These 2 dogs very cute right? Both of them are twins and like to come to my house with her mother to ask for food. As usual I will give biscuit to them to eat.

Hello everybody my name is justkitty, the puppy say !!!

Hey sister, we are prison by those bad guys in this "giant troli" , how to we escape?

Sister, let me stand at your back and I will jump down and ask mother come to save you. Let we try ..... one ...two.... three...

when mother will come to save us, we will stay at here forever or not?

Help...help.... please let we go !! We dun want stay at here forever.... We still never fuck by GUY !!
Sister, get any other strategic we cannot sit at here and wait for die.

yes yes... Finally get nice people come to save us !!

He is not come to save us. He tied us together with a towel. Shit him..... !!

Sister, all the people in Kingfisher, sabah are bad guy !! Next time we must stay at house and do not run out and play.


Hello.... please let we go ..... we cant breath !!! I want to cry already....... !!

Sister, later will rain or not? If rain how ? We dun have umbralla !! Iam very cold now ......the wind......
Oh my god, this cruel guy ..... hello very pain ...... let we go.... !!! FUCK YOU ..SHIT YOU !!!


Remember you all...... I will kill you all once I grow bigger .....!!!

These are the pictures capture by my friends. These 2 dogs are now very scare us after this incident !! However these 2 dogs are my good friends when I get stress I will go to see them and play with them.

Hope both of you can grow bigger soon so can revenge to the guy to catch and tie both of you together.

6 comments:

Rublyee said...

wah.. you are really creative at your picture caption. hahaha..

I don't think the dog would want to play with you again after you bullied it in such a way. hahaha...

JoyC said...

The last caption was just funneh! Hm, baby animals are always adorable. It's a different story when they reach adulthood. :/

Borneo Falcon said...

I used to have dogs before. Hope the puppies are in good hand now

JuneJune said...

aIYO!!!How cum u treat them like this...they are soooooo cute,...

ns5095 said...

dude... the dogs really look cute... but they too young to be super model la...

Anonymous said...

these are cute puppies!