Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What i want to do during my holidays?

One more week I have to go back to my hometown (muar) from sabah because I have one month’s sem break. There are few things I wish to do during my holidays.

The first thing I want to do is adding my weight. Due to the final exam of university, I lost a lot of weight until many of my clothes, jeans and…… already cannot been wear without the belt. The photo below shows that one of my long pants is already cannot wear without the belt.



I hope one month later I will as fat as this guy/girl. I even cannot differentiate this photo’s people is a guy/girl actually.


The second thing I want to do is I want to add my "will power" of my body so that I will able to take the heavy dumbbell. The photo below shows that I have difficulty to take this 4kg’s dumbbell.



Hopefully one month later I will become this small kid.


The third thing I want to do is to make my body fit and get a lot of muscles in my body. The photo below shows that I am a skinny people and my body is full of bones and do not have any muscles. Hopefully one month later I will as fit as the figure in the photo below.

8 comments:

HuiHui said...

good

cum back muar..i help u to b fatter~

Naim Putera said...

good. you can eat me if you wanna grow even fatter:)

hehe. hi.
I'm skinny too la actually.

terence said...

u're almost...
left with the skin and bones...
eat more my friend...
XD

Phoenix said...

oh gosh... y dont u ask me how to gain weight??? I'm working as part time personal weight management coach la... c la... still call me ur mei mei... din find me de.

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

not bad.. u even slim than me.. Lol.. haha

Konea K. said...

so skinny!
SCARY!
go eat some more.=.="""

Anonymous said...

とてもskinny です。たくさんたべなければなりません。

Anonymous said...

Have no fear, anonymous is here.
1 - Why cant it be just sem break? Y must say university break? Because u wanna show off?
2 - DURING my holidays
3 - BE WEAR without BELT. Christian monks wear belt with bell but u wear BELT ok.
4 - Internal power? Chinese kungfu? Nei li? I'll call it "will power" then..
5. Is TO MAKE
6 - muscles IN my body
7 - AS FIT AS THE FIGURINE IN THE PHOTO BELOW
8 - ETC ETC