Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sabahking's hairstyle

My hair is long already, he is no more handsome for me whatever how I set my hair, he will still looked ugly. I have decided to cut my hair tomorrow but I am wondering what type of hairstyle is more suit to me?


Is it I should change my old hairstyle by colour my hair like below?


I think that most of the guy/girls like david beckham once ago including myself. Maybe i should try to have a "karipop" 's hair?

May I to try out something special hairstyle? Maybe it is the time I need go to scare people with my new hairstyle!



I have one thinking to keep my hair long just like those KOREAN GUY, look fashion and nice.


My badminton idiot, Lee Chong Wei, should I follow his hairstyle-->guai guai hairstyle.


I am 25 years old and now already old. Maybe i should cut out the old hairstyle hair just like my snooker idol - Ronnie O Sulivan.


Or just don't think so much by following the Wayne Ronney hairstyle. I love this hairstyle. haha...


1 comment:

JuneJune said...

Haha..Try go for Korean pop style. They look handsome o.. But doesnt mean applied to everyone. LOL