Wednesday, August 5, 2009

People Relationship

It is a very very long time I didnt blog about anything because I feel very tired about "somethings" !! For example, "people relationship". P.E.O.P.L.E is very easy to pronoun and very to write it but it is very difficult to understand !!

I should talk myself first before go to talk other people.

sabahking = sampahking?

I am joining robocon ums around 2 year. The president assigned me as "lab manager". It is sound like a very good name but most of the times I am doing the cleaning job and packing the tools in the lab. At the starting, I think that having a tidy and cleaning lab is very important for other member to do robot inside lab. But maybe for other people they might think I am "sampah king" and it is nothing important compare to build robot and writting programming. Everybody think that know how to build the robot and writting programming are the "god" for robocon! Nobody is really rela to clean the lab. They know how to say like "this" and like "that" and use the eye to work!! They always use the tools and simply put in anyway ........... !! At the end the tools missing , I am the one always need to answer about it. They always think that everybody can do for cleaning job, for me , I should question them how many people like me really want robocon become good and keep improve so I always try my best and do my job properly when I am giving the job!!! NOW I really feel tired on that for those attitude of the robocon members...
  1. for those management people , they only know how to talk and assign things to people do. They are not ready to sacrife their times to improve robocon.
  2. for those building robot and writting programming people, they always think they are the "god" of robocon. They only use the "eye" to work !!! They only want to participate in robocon and never want to sacrife to do for other things.
  3. for those members, they always influence by "pihak atasan", they join to robocon , they have only one objective "learn and use robocon things" !! They do not have the heart want to improve the robocon result and improve for anything. They just want to take some benefit from robocon. They are not really want to sacrife their time to improve robocon.
I think that ums robocon will continue like that for few decade !! It is very hard for ums robocon to beat mmu and utm robocon because ums robocon will never change their attitude while other university is keeping improve.

sabahking = complain king?
Ya I should say that I never stop for complaining for people. When I complain mean I really care for the things. If one day I didnt complain mean I really give up for the things. Sometimes maybe people will question me, you also know how to complain and talk but never do the things? For me I also cant answer that question !! BECAUSE I only doing the cleaning in robocon. I do not have much power to change the things so I only can use my mouth and talk and hope that the things will change.

sabahking= ben xiao hai ?
I always know that I learn the things very slow. I am not talented to design the robot and write programming !! But I always know my role very well. I really and really prepare to sacrife my time to help anybody and try my best to do the things. But I feel that doing this type of job in robocon will never be respected by anybody !! who do the robot and write programming only will respected by people? I still remember that when I am scout in secondary school. My leader is telling me everybody is equally important when we are organising our big camp fire in muar and everything is fair to everybody !! We really take everybody as our family of sas scout !! This is the SAS SCOUT SPIRIT that will be plant in my heart forever. I do not think there in any spirit inside the ums robocon. Maybe I am really old ...... new generation coming and have new idea.


At the end enjoy this song. I am not blaming anything and any person. I should say that maybe I am not suitable to join any society in my university again !!

4 comments:

JuneJune said...

Life with friends is like that. We have to bear with it although we don't like it. This helps you to face the real world. This shows many different kind of people surround us. So, bear with it. I believe you can do it.

ns5095 said...

Ha ha... dun give up you can do it... but something people in muar much differed then people outside of muar...

TNH said...

no comment..

c3 said...

hey jacky, this is the first time ever tt i leave u a comment...

just wann share wif u a piece of my thought...

u noe the nails? the paku? tt u use to connect papan and eventually u build a hse out of them? they may be small and insignificant but without them thr is no shelter for us...so, dn belittle your role...hv faith and move on...gif some time for yourself and your frens...they will realise one day...

jia you ^^ =]